Thursday, October 30, 2008

California Vacation












We went to Newport Beach for the first half of the week in a beautiful timeshare with Tylers family. Then we got to go stay in a hotel right outside of disneyland which was nice and convenient to disneyland. It was fun watching Tyler have a good time on the rides, but it was sure hard being pregnant and unable to go on any of the good rides. Then I got to go see Tami and the Miller girls at the end of the week to top off a wonderful vacation. I realized that I don't have enough couple pictures of Tyler and I on the blog, so sorry to overwhelm you.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Shelly,
I've wanted to congratulate you forever!
How are you feeling? I'm so exited.
You guys make a beautiful couple.
I finally got picts of the girls up on our blog, check it out. thetophers.blogspot.com
~Natalie Maxwell